TACO NEEDS TO KEEP HIS LITTLE MOUTH SHUT
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
Well this was just beautiful
with great power comes a great electricity bill
|—||I have become rather fearful I suppose. (via dollpoetry)|
Ray Rice Inspired Makeup Tutorial
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST
constantly torn between “if it’s meant to be, it will be” and “if you want it, go get it”
how the pussy should be eaten:
- like it’ll pay off all their student loans.
- like the key to happiness is buried in there.
- like they’ll be granted a tax free life.
- like they heard the fountain of youth was in there.
- like it’ll grant you three wishes for whatever you heart desires.
- like its the last supper and you trying to be the 13th disciple.
|—||Things I’ll teach my children (via sexual-feelings)|